GQ Channel Videos
857,897,033 views | 2167 videos
For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of style, culture, politics and more. In that tradition, GQ’s video channel covers every part of a man’s life, from entertainment and
- 1 day agoOn this episode of Actually Me, Marshmello goes undercover on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, and more sites. How does he DJ if he doesn't wear headphones? Doesn't he get hot wearing the mask? Can he make a song with Post Malone?
- 1 day agoThis July, twenty squads from around the world flew to Berlin to compete in the first ever PUBG world championship. Two million dollars was up for grabs. Hearts were broken. This is BATTLE ROYALE. Directed by Jay Dockendorf and Will
- 2 days ago“Gucci Gang” rapper Lil Pump shares his collection of ice with GQ, including his 'Boondocks' inspired piece and the ring he lost at a strip club. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT
- 3 days agoNicolas Cage revisits his most iconic characters, including Ronny Cammareri in Moonstruck, H.I. McDunnough in Raising Arizona, Ben Sanderson in Leaving Las Vegas, Cameron Poe in Con-Air, Castor Troy in Face/Off, Charlie and Donald Kaufman
- 1 week agoRae Sremmurd duo Slim Jxmmi and Swae Lee walk GQ through their favorite chains, bracelets, and rings, including Slim's (broken) watch goggles (yes, goggles made out of two watches). Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►►
- 1 week agoWe all love to party, but the hangover the next day can be less than fun. Well, there's a cure for that. 2 Chainz checks out the most expensivest hangover cure - a vitamin-filled IV drip. Watch as 2 Chainz samples the most outrageous
- 1 week agoJaden Smith's biggest style influences include Batman and Poseidon. Yep—the comic book character and, uh, Greek god of the sea. Granted, he also has some more down to earth style heroes, like Tyler the Creator, Steven Spielberg and
- 1 week agoThe Beatles legend Paul McCartney runs GQ through his 60-year career, including I Lost My Little Girl, Yesterday, I Saw Her Standing There, And I Love Her, Eleanor Rigby, A Day in the Life, Hey Jude, Helter Skelter, Blackbird, Let It Be,
- 1 week agoRappers all seem to agree Gucci Mane has the most insane jewelry collection out there. “You asked for the King of Jewelry? You got the King.” Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT GQ For
- 2 weeks agoFrom Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan to Heath Ledger, the rich, famous and powerful like to go out in style. 2 Chainz checks out Final Bow Productions, a company that provides upscale memorial services for entertainment
- 3 weeks agoJason Bateman breaks down his most iconic and favorite characters, including roles in 'Little House on the Prairie,' 'Teen Wolf Too,' 'Juno,' 'Arrested Development,' 'Dodgeball,' 'Hancock,' 'The Switch,' 'Horrible Bosses,' 'Ozark' and
- 3 weeks ago2 Chainz visits The Palace, an insanely luxurious senior living community in Coral Gables, Florida. Executive Chef Said Shehadeh whips up a meal so good that it might convince 2 Chainz to retire early. Watch more MOST EXPENSIVEST,
- 1 month ago2 Chainz visits the world-famous Ball & Chain nightclub in Miami and takes a five thousand dollar salsa lesson that comes with lots and lots of rum. Watch more MOST EXPENSIVEST, Tuesdays at 1000pm on VICELAND. Watch as 2 Chainz
- 1 month agoOn this episode of Actually Me, Chris Hemsworth goes undercover on YouTube, Twitter, Quora, and more sites. How did he get the part of Thor? When did he start acting? How much can he bench press? Find all that out and more in this video.
- 1 month agoWhen the police cross the line, powerful protections often spring to their defense. But why? DeRay McKesson examines how bad cops frequently elude punishment—and what we can do to correct that. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on
- 1 month agoOn this episode of Actually Me, Action Bronson goes undercover on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, and more sites. Why did he shave off his beard? Why does he always stand when he eats? What did he look like in high school? Find all that out
- 1 month ago2 Chainz checks out Candescent, California's first municipally-permitted marijuana cultivator. Watch more MOST EXPENSIVEST, Tuesdays at 1000pm on VICELAND. Watch as 2 Chainz samples the most outrageous luxury goods on the planet—and
- 1 month agoMark Wahlberg breaks down his most iconic and favorite characters, including his roles in 'The Basketball Diaries,' 'Fear,' 'Boogie Nights,' 'Three Kings,' 'The Perfect Storm,' 'Planet of the Apes,' 'I Heart Huckabees,' 'The Departed,'
- 1 month agoYou've never seen watches like these ones before. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT GQ For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of
- 1 month ago2 Chainz and Jesse Williams check out a $106,000 Jimi Hendrix jacket, a $30,000 Michael Jackson Thriller jacket, and a $50,000 Prince jumpsuit. Watch more MOST EXPENSIVEST, Tuesdays at 1000pm on VICELAND. Watch as 2 Chainz samples the
- 1 month agoEthan Hawke breaks down his favorite and most iconic characters, including Todd Anderson from 'Dead Poets Society,' Jesse from 'Before Sunset,' Dad from 'Boyhood,' Jake from 'Training Day,' Vincent Freeman from 'Gattaca,' Troy Dyer from
- 1 month agoAdam Rippon breaks down scenes from figure skating movies, including The Cutting Edge, I, Tonya, and Blades of Glory. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT GQ For more than 50 years, GQ has
- 1 month agoFrom a custom Yankee Stadium chain to his disco ball/snow-cone ring, rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie is ready for the jewelry big leagues. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT GQ For more than
- 1 month agoFrom reading for a 'Sopranos' role with David Chase to joining '30 Rock', Will Arnett goes back in town. Will stars in Teen Titans GO! To the Movies which debuts in theaters July 27th. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube?
- 1 month ago2 Chainz is joined by rapper Wale as they meet a professional matchmaker to the super wealthy. She's definitely not a pimp. Watch more MOST EXPENSIVEST, Tuesdays at 1000pm on VICELAND. Watch as 2 Chainz samples the most outrageous
- 1 month agoSimon Pegg breaks down his favorite and most iconic characters, including Tim from Spaced, Shaun from Shaun of the Dead, Nicholas Angel from Hot Fuzz, Gary King from The World's End, Scotty in Star Trek, Unkar Plutt in Star
- 1 month agoLenny Kravitz shows us his most prized possessions, including Muhammad Ali's boots from his final fight, Jimi Hendrix's set list from Woodstock, James Brown's jumpsuit from his performance before The Rumble in the Jungle boxing match,
- 1 month ago2 Chainz visits Sinthetics, a company that makes ultra-realistic, life-sized, posable, silicone dolls. Sex dolls. Watch as 2 Chainz explores the workshop with co-owner and lead artist Matt Krivicke and checks out some of their products,
- 2 months ago'American Horror Story' and 'Pose' star Evan Peters breaks down his favorite and most iconic characters including Quicksilver from 'X-Men'. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT GQ For more
- 2 months agoPedro Pascal, who plays Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones and Javier Peña in Narcos shares his ten essentials, including black coffee, Cap'n Crunch, and The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann. Pedro stars in The Equalizer 2, out in theaters
- 2 months agoStylish, sexy super-couple Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott go all-in on their new GQ cover shoot. Check out Kylie Jenner quizing Travis Scott with 23 questions Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube?
- 2 months agoOk, maybe not THE most expensivest sport, but one of them. 2 Chainz and his dog Trappy horse around on the polo field with Rick Ross while sipping champagne out of the bottle. Watch more MOST EXPENSIVEST, Tuesdays at 1000pm on
- 2 months agoRob Schneider takes us back in time to his funniest roles, from his stint on 'SNL' to his time on 'Seinfeld' to, of course, the Sandler years. Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► ABOUT GQ For more
- 2 months agoFrom 'White Chicks' to 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine,' Terry Crew tell us his best stories from throughout his iconic career. Terry Crews stars in 'Sorry to Bother You,' in theaters now! Facebook Facebook.com/sorry2botheryou Instagram
- 2 months agoProduced with Gucci. Robotics pioneer Professor Hiroshi Ishiguro stars alongside his futuristic creations, Erica and Geminoid HI-4, in the latest installment of GQ and Gucci’s original video series ‘The Performers’. Featuring a